It is an excellent alternative to traditional gypsum immobilization, significantly improving the comfort of use. Thanks to the integrated pump, it guarantees adjustment of the compression to the patient’s condition, reducing the possibility of hematomas and edema. It guarantees the possibility of regular visual assessment of the injury and keeping the limb in a good hygienic condition. Thanks to the lightweight design Walker Basic does not burden the limb, and the soft pneumatic lining used guarantees high comfort of use.
- A shoe-shaped rail structure made of lightweight plastic.
- Breathable material guarantees proper air circulation.
- Pneumatic lining made of a delicate material that prevents abrasions.
- Pneumatic lining equipped with an integrated pump.
- Profiled, comfortable side edges to reduce pressure on the calf.
- The sole is equipped with an energy-absorbing “heel” airbag to reduce shocks and greater comfort of use.
- Specially designed sole shape (contoured, low and wide) supporting in a natural and stable gait.
- Equipped with a perimeter belt system to individually adjust the stabilization force.
- Individually adjustable finger guard.
- Anti-slip sole.
- Universal model for right and left leg.
- Available low and high version.
- Weight: up to 1100 g.