- Increasing the range of motion.
- For stretching and rehabilitation exercises.
- Deep muscle mobilization.
- In a fitness club, at home or outdoors.
Training with a resistance band is conducive to increasing muscle strength and improving stabilization of the joint it moves. The Bands are suitable for modern warm-up before workout. Active Isolated Stretching (AIS) is in line with the body’s natural physiology, improves blood circulation and increases the flexibility of muscle connections. The Bands can also be used in exercises that require the presence of a training partner or a specialist. As the bands may be used in a variety of exercises that engage almost any part of the body, they are often included in treatment plans used by physiotherapists. Their compact shape makes it easy to take them to the training or put them in a travel suitcase.
- For use in physiotherapy and rehabilitation.
- Exercises to increase the range of motion.
- Improvement of muscle flexibility.
- Skin lesions in the area of a product usage.
- Allergy to materials used in the production of the product.
Maintenance: Wash the Band with soap and water, then dry with a soft cloth. You may use talcum powder to prevent the Band from adhering to each other.
There are no reviews yet.