When this product is necessary?
- Tendinitis of the patellar ligament (jumper’s knee, patellar tip syndrome).
- Chondropathy of the patella.
- Anterior knee pain.
- The patellar tendon connects the shin bone (tibia) with the kneecap (patella). Excessive strain is especially common among athletes: this can result in irritation and pain, such as jumper’s knee. Here, GenuPoint offers targeted pain relief.
- The support is worn directly below the kneecap and can be individually positioned on areas with particularly intense pain.
- It can be tightened with a Velcro strap and adjusted on both sides. This guarantees that the support will not slip and that it will adapt to the bending of the knee.
- A functional cushion with four nubbed pressure points on the front targets the area below the kneecap. The inner pressure points guide the tendon, while the outer points enhance the perception of stimuli in the surrounding area. In this way, they positively influence the knee joint’s function and enable accelerated muscle control. The combined effect of pressure and massage provides noticeable relief for the patellar tendon.
- The Train knit fabric fits perfectly on the leg and is pleasantly soft to wear. The support is narrow enough to give you full freedom of movement, and it won’t make you sweat more than usual even during sports. This allows you to start physiotherapy and cautious training again, even at an early stage. After all, even in cases of patella pain, being active is key to good health!